Just to give you a look inside whats going on in my head when thinking about plants.
- They are producing oxygen
- They give shade (depending on how small you are or how big the plant is)
- They have amazing looks
- They produce biomass (by breathing in CO2 and sunbathing which is AMAZING and called „photosynthesis“)
- They also use moonlight for photosynthesis
- They don´t mind (and I cant really say that because I am not a plant and have never talked to one. So this assumption is based only on observation) being eaten. At least they just keep growing as long as there is a bit of a leaf left.
- Therefore they are amazing teachers
- They communicate with each other
- They provide food for us
- They provide medicine for us
Do you have any other ideas why plants are so amazing? Tell me in the comments 🙂